Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Graze Box Review May 2014

As I mentioned before here, since a couple weeks we are subscribing to Graze boxes. We got our first box free and loved it so much, we continued their service. If you are interested in getting your first and fifth box for free also, follow this link. 
Here is the review for our First Box , Second Box and Third Box. 

Now just yesterday we received our Fourth and Fifth Box.
I cant tell you all how excited we were. My husband and I have a hard time sharing the Graze Boxes, so we each get one. ;)

Here is what I received:


 I got Boston Baguettes with a BBQ Relish, Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl, Chocolate Pecan Pie and my all time favorite apple and cinnamon Flapjacks.
I already tried the Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl and just for my taste is was a little too sweet. My toddler on the other side loved it.
I also ate all of my 3 Flapjacks, but that was predictable.
Any of their flapjacks are just so good. Moist, crunchy and just a little bit sweet. Its the perfect combination.
I tried the Chocolate Pecan Pie too and I like the chocolate fudge and pecans but the dates not so much.


Here is what my husband got:


He got several that we havent had yet so that was exciting.
Garden of England (mini strawberries, apples and blackcurrants), Fruit and Seed flapjacks, Born in the USA (pecans, cranberries and almonds and Brooklyn Bites (poppy seed pretzels, cheese cashews and roasted pumpkin seeds)

My husband has a busy schedule this week and hasn't had time to try any of his treats.
But I promised him to save them and not to touch them.
:)

Again if you are interested in trying out a free box ( and also receiving your fifth box for free) follow this link, you wont regret it. 

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment